Alion Energy StormTracker® Single-Axis PV Tracker
Alion Energy redesigned the single axis tracker to deliver a fundamentally lower lifecycle cost st
- A better structural design substantially reduces steel use versus common torque-tube trackers while improve reliability in wind events
- A slip-formed ballast enables easy construction on sites with difficult geotechnical conditions
- The track ballast serves as part of the automated cleaning vehicle system, lowering the cost of panel cleaning and boosting bifacial gains
Tracker install in Chile; Design eliminates need to roll heavy equipment to move torque-tubes and provides durable albedo boost for bifacial pv modules
Alion Mounting System Fixed Tilt with integrated structures
The Alion Mounting System uses an unfolding racking structure and slip-formed track ballast for fast field construction of fixed-tilt arrays on difficult sites.
- Ballasted for easy construction on difficult ground
- The track ballast enables low-cost, cleaning with water-carrying automated vehicles
- The AMS is installed quickly and easily because of the unfolding racking system/>
Fixed-tilt install in Mexico.
Very fast install as structure comes pre-attached from the module factory & the legs fold out.
Low profile aesthetic and high wind performance on clay.
Alion Energy offers a robotic solar plant cleaning solution that makes cleaning reliable, low-cost, and easy.
- The concrete ballast tracks built into the racking enable the autonomous, dry & wet-cleaning robotic vehicle
- The robots can move row to row to minimize robot count per project using carts or rails
Single Axis Tracker SPOT Robot
Fixed-Tilt SPOT Robot and Row-to-Row Robotic Transfer plus Water Refill Cart